Saturday, October 16, 2010

NEWS: ALICIA KEYS GOT A BABY BOY!!


Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz have welcomed their first child together, a baby boy  named "Egypt Daoud Dean".The singer gave birth in NYC on Thursday night,14th of October,2010.
On Friday, Beatz (real name: Kasseem Dean) tweeted: "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!"
It's the first child for Alicia Keys; Beatz has three children from previous relationships.
The couple's good pal Mary J. Blige offered her congrats via Twitter on Friday, writing "I'm So excited 2 congratulate my brother @ therealswizzz and @Alicia keys on their new baby, boy!!!!!!!"

K
eys, 29, and Beatz, 32, tied the knot in a private ceremony in July on the Mediterranean Sea.
The two - who have been together since fall 2008 -- announced their engagement and baby news in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment