Monday, June 20, 2011

NEWS: OMAWUMI SAYS - "MAMA, NA GIRL!!"


Pop diva, Omawumi Megbele, has confirmed the news on her delivery of a baby girl in United States. The It all started after her status update that morning: “A child is God’s reward – Psalm 127:3b. Welcome sweetie,” and an ‘It’s a girl’ picture.
From a statement released by her public relations representatives, Oma says “I’m so excited I have delivered, It’s always fulfilling for me when I achieve a milestone in my life.”
Her baby daughter arrived on Saturday at Rockdale Medical Center in Atlanta.
Ever since the sight of her slight buldge from her latest video "If you ask me" and her unusual hidden poses behind flowing gowns in the cover shoot for Genevieve Magazines, newspapers and people generally had been suspecting that a mini Oma was in the making but no word was heard from the wonder woman's quarters until now.

More from the lips of the newest celeb mum in town, Oma comments on the mystery of childbirth, “You know the whole story that once you deliver all the pain goes away, That’s a lie! But when I heard her cry and held her in my arms, I felt so thankful and in awe of God’s awesomeness!”
To all the Oma support group out there, she chirps “Baby and mama are fine, great actually. And we feel soo good!”

Read the review on Omawumi's "If You Ask Me" video on waHOLAAA!
http://waholaaa.blogspot.com/2011/05/if-you-ask-me-omawumi-i-go-tell-u-say.html


And Listen to her new single - "I Go Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment