Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NEW MUSIC: E.L.I IS FINALLY HERE!!!


"Oleku"....that song really stands up to its name cos that song is really "le ku"...LOL!! (Go and get a yoruba dictionary for the definition haha!!)
And that was just the first hit Ice prince threw at us with the help of fellow Choc Boi, Brymo.
Up next was the club banger "Superstar" , which crept up on us slowly but soon enough everyone caught on to the vibe of this next single from the Ice man.
And now we can have it all in one bite as Chocolate City (the music company behind the Ice Fame) now give you the debut album ...(drum rolls)... 
E.L.I - "Everybody Loves Ice Prince".

The 15 tracker album, wholly produced by his label mate, Jesse Jags includes collaborations with naija hit makers, TuFace Idibia, MI, Samklef and more.

In his own words, “Everybody Loves Ice Prince is a fusion of many genres; Hip Hop, R n B, Afrobeat, Dancehall and Ragga. I don’t want to be seen as just a rapper; in fact, I love singing more than rapping.
You would see this side of me in the album. I stretched my versatility to the limit for this because my fans don’t deserve any less".


So there it is...Go and hear it for yourself.
You can grab a copy easily at every media store available and of cos, on the street near you.

And for those of you across the high seas, get your digital copy at NotJustOk.com (check link below)

http://www.notjustok.com/2011/10/07/buy-album-ice-prince-everybody-loves-ice-prince

No comments:

Post a Comment