Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NEWS: FOR ADELE...6 IS THE NEW MAGIC NO!



 It's been just a few days after the 54th Grammy awards which saw Adele, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift and more, carting home the Music Award plaque of all times.
Adele took home six of these cuties; also made her first performance since after her vocal cord surgery in November last year and ever since the 12th of February, she had never been the same again.

In a new blog post titled "5 Was My Favourite Number But Now It Is 6," the singer speaks about it all
.
"Oh goodness!! I'm absolutely flabbergasted! In between laughing my head off, welling up, needing to sit down and trying to maintain an open fire (which is pretty much impossible huh!?), I keep having flashbacks to Sunday night. The most incredible night of my life," she wrote. "Thank you to you all, I am so overwhelmed, it's the strangest feeling. I have constant butterflies and goose bumps, it's wearing me out but I LOVE it!
"I've been sleeping a lot but the minute I wake up I burst out laughing and it starts all over again,I forgot to mention so many people by name on the night, and for that I'm sorry. I will say thanks to your face when I next see you. I was totally unprepared. Despite the phenomenal year, I swear I didn't think I had any chance. All the categories were full of people I adore with brilliant songs, records and performances. So not in my wildest dreams did I think to actually prepare anything proper to say just in case."
"Thank you to everyone who enjoys my music, and to all the 'daydreamers' (I love that you call yourselves that. I read all your messages and threads from time to time and you crack me up x) it seems like you pass 21 on and want people to hear it and it's because of that that it's evolved into something that we should all be very proud of.
"All of this is yours — the songs, the shows, the moments like this. Not that there's any other moments like this one, but you get my drift ... Ha! The night itself was so amazing, I met so many incredible people and everyone we've lost this year were on our minds and in our hearts and it was lovely to remember them all together as fans and friends."


Adele jokingly looks at her plaques with shock and awe
Adele is off to the Brits Awards which would see her as a nominee and a performing artiste for the night as well. She's also zooming back into the studios to work on her next musical project after the huge success of "21"

Congrats Adele...Wow!! You truly deserve every inch of the accolades and awards..
Before! can't you tell? I'm a huge fan of course, hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment