Friday, May 20, 2016

WILSON JOEL BECOMES FIRST NIGERIAN PRODUCER ENDORSED BY STEINBERG



CEO of Doxology Music Wilson Joel has been offered an endorsement deal by German musical software and equipment company Steinberg.

Steinberg is the producer of music production softwares including Cubase, Nuendo and Wavelab. Wilson Joel has been patronizing these softwares for over 15 years and has been loyal to its usage.

Wilson Joel will enjoy various benefits such as discounts on most of Steinberg products, personal tech support and a direct line to the company during the one-year renewable endorsement period.


Wilson joel shared on his instagram page


****ANNOUNCEMENT**** I have been endorsed by @steinbergmedia makers of #Nuendo #Wavelab & #Cubase which I've been using to create music for over 15 years till date!!! I've been given some amazing benefits as well for the next 1 year (Renewable) for being an ambassador/ARDENT user of their products. Even my friends in the same line of work can testify to how I'm always heads over hills about STEINBERG PRODUCT!!!! 

The BIG excitement for me is I am apparently the first in #Nigeria to be accepted for such a privilege!!! Thanks a lot @steinbergmedia for this!!! Now let's make more music! Hence, all my #music related posts will carry harsh tag #CUBASE #STEINBERG 
I AM FANTASTICALLY BLESSED!!! 
THIS IS A GOOD START FOR ME & MY COLLEAGUES IN HERE!!!! 
An image redeemed is history remade! 

Now y'all go get your #Steinberg groove on! #SteinbergJunkie #CubaseAddict #MusicMagnate #LifeOfAMusicProducer 
#WeKeepGoing #GodsGrace

Wilson Joel  further reacting to the new development said;
“I am so excited for being a channel through which international organizations can trust Nigerians. I consider this as my little quota to nation building.”


Wilson Joel has accrued an array of evergreen hits including Glowreeyah Braimah’s “Miracle Worker”, “Alagbara” by Onos (written & produced), “I Miss You” by Praiz, "Only You Remix feat Seyi Shay &“National Anthem” by Nikki Laoye for EbonyLifeTV to name a few. 
He came to limelight after his productions for the late South African artiste Lulu Dikana, which caught the eyes of Universal Records.

Excerpt from the deal reads;
"We are happy to offer you an endorsement deal. This includes discounts on most of our products (5 copies per product), plus personal tech support and a direct line to the company."

Hearty Congrats to Wilson Joel 

Connect:

Facebook | Twitter: @wilsonjoel

Instagram: @musicmagnate

No comments:

Post a Comment