Monday, July 4, 2016

MUSIC: FORTUNE EBEL FEATURING SAMMIE OKPOSO - EZE MO (MY KING)



Out Today is the new single, "Eze Mo (My King)" by Fortune Ebel featuring the Gospel Veteran, Sammie Okposo

When a Singer decides to engage the Wèllu-Wèllu Master - Sammie Okposo, the ever-trailblazing music magnate - Wilson Joel and a core Professional Musician of over two decades - Enoch Emamezi, all in ONE song, you can certainly expect an exciting music experience.

Fast Rising Nigerian Gospel Artist, Fortune Ebel further validates how focused and evolving he is in the Nigerian Music industry by the release of this catchy dance song titled #EzeMo {My King}.

It was produced by Enoc Emamezi at Zamar Studios, Lagos; Mixed & Mastered by Wilson Joel at Doxology Music Studio, Lagos and is being dissseminated by 2 Save Souls Records USA as well as Royal Affairs, Nigeria.
Fortune's debut album #iRule is being distributed nationwide by IKDeDon.

Connect with Fortune Ebel
Twitter: @FortuneEbel
Instagram: @fortuneebel85


DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

  
Direct Download: 


THE LYRICS: Eze Mo By Fortune Ebel ft Sammie Okposo

Eze Mo, there is none like You
Eze Mo!
Eze Mo, there is none like You
My King!
{Chukwu maka oyinbu}

Chorus 1
Anam ekele gi, Eze mo X3
Ibu Apla na Omega
I am praising You, my King
Praising You, my King
I am praising You, my King
You are Alpha and Omega

Verse
When I consider the heavens
And the work of Your fingers
The moon and stars
You have set in place
What is man
That You are mindful of him?
Eze mo, my King
Thank You for GRACE
Eze mo, my King
Your GRACE humbles me

Chorus 2
You are mighty
I praise You, Eze mo
Take the glory
Eze mo Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment