Friday, September 16, 2016

NEW MUSIC: DANNIELOVE EDEH FEAT. GLOWREEYAH BRAIMAH - SON OF THE LIVING GOD (REMIX) | @dannielove1



The name that opens doors
The name that breaks barriers
The name that heals the sick
The name JESUS.

We have the mandate to reach out to this generation, the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ, being dead, buried, resurrected and glorified.

Produced by the music magnate, Wilson Joel - DanniƩlove Edeh and Glowreeyah Braimah expressed the love of Jesus in this passionate piece, telling the world that:
He is our life and our shelter
Our Lord and savour
The reason we live
All our problems, He solves them
He took away our burden
He's our everything
And everything, He is.

As you download and listen to this song, Jesus, Son of the living God will transform your life and cause you to experience a quantum leap to the next level.
- Your Friend, DanniĆ©love Edeh


Song Lyrics:
#SonOfTheLivingGod

Chorus:
Jesus son of the living God
Odiro onye di ka gi (no one like You) 2x
Jesus son of the living God
Odiro onye di ka gi (no one like You) 2x

Verse 1:
You are the Living God
Alpha and Omega
The great I Am....Oh oh oh
Nobody can compare to You
My Saviour, my King
That is why I say
You are the Living God 2x
I worship You.....Jesus
You are the son of the Living God
My miracle worker
Odiro onye do ka gi (no one like You)

Verse 2:
You Are my life and my shelter
You Are my Lord and my Saviour
You Are the reason I live
Oh oh oh
All my problems You solve them
You took away all my burdens
You Are my everything
And everything is You
My life I give to You
My voice I raise to You
Come take all over me... Jesus
My life I give to You
My voice I raise to You
Odi ro onye di ka gi (no one like You)... Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment