Tuesday, February 14, 2017

VIDEO: PRISCILLA - I KNOW A FRIEND


Canadian based Gospel Artist, Priscillia has released the video to her hit single, "I Know A Friend"
The song and its video are dedicated to the Fort mcmurray Fire victims and people going through challenges in these trying times.

Speaking about the video, Priscillia shares: "I am super grateful to God and excited to share my first music video with you titled "I Know A Friend", shot in Edmonton; produced and directed by one of Canada's Finest Motion Producer/Director - Emmanuel of Breeze Media www.breezemedia.ca based in Calgary.

Good news to Lagos Residents in Nigeria, BRT Television Network will be airing my video in all the BRT Buses in Lagos from the 13th of Feb, do tag me, if you happen to view it. Thanks to everyone supporting my music.
I also thought to share some testimonies with you. This is why I do what  I do.. Be sure to send in your testimonies and  prayer requests, I will be praying for anyone going through any challenge. 

To anyone going through pain, depression, dejection, rejection, regret, loss, hurt, sickness, fear, heartbreak, and any challenge, this Video is for you. There is hope and light at the end of the tunnel.
God bless"

CONNECT WITH PRISCILLA ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter & Instagram: @priscillasingz

Watch the video below


Testimonials:
This song made me cry and I listen to it everyday in my car.
M- Canada

Please send me the full album when it is released, it is what I need to console my waiting period, the smile the song produced brought about Peace to my heart..
D -Nigeria

Oh My! This song is so touching.
A- London

Cant wait to download the full video.
N- Nigeria

I have been following your video release on social media and i am looking forward to the video release; I am super excited.
A-Nigeria

My kids love it.
F-Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment