Friday, October 13, 2017

MUSIC PREMIERE: FORTUNE EBEL & KINGDOM REALM FEATURING IBK - MY MIRACLE



MIRACLES are divine; GOD is the Author and King of Divinity! 
Nigerian Gospel Artist, Fortune teams up with - IBK, who is a member of Tim Godfrey's  #RoxNation in the soulful new single, "My Miracle" to further express this great phenomenon, daily bestowed upon us by the love of God upon his children.

#MyMiracle  was produced by the Steinberg endorsed Artist and Music Producer of repute - Wilson Joel in a live recording featuring musicians:
Tope Badejo - Piano.
Victor Mosugu - Drums.
Segunfunmi Olasehinde - Guitar and
Raphael Akpan - Bass.


Get My Miracle by Fortune Ebel & KingdomRealm featuring IBK here

Download #MyMiracle now on spiricoco via http://www.spiricoco.com/song/my-miracle/



CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram/Twitter: @FortuneEbel 



My Miracle (The Lyrics) 

Verse1

Oh gracious Father 
God of my life
By Your word I AM BLESSED 
In You I'm planted, live, move and have my being
By Your word I AM BLESSED
Your word transforms me from glory to glory
By Your word I AM BLESSED
Even in weakness 
GRACE is made perfect 
Lord, I KNOW I AM BLESSED

Chorus

I receive it
Yes, I receive it
My Miracle 
Father, You've given me
I receive

Verse 2

Your body gives me healing 
And Your blood sanctifies me
By Your word, I AM BLESSED
Pressures bow to Your power
The power in the name of JESUS
By Your word, I AM BLESSED 
Your Redemption Package 
Gives me FULL ADVANTAGE 
By Your word, I AM BLESSED 
It's not because I deserved it
But for Your mercy and Your grace
Lord, I KNOW
I AM BLESSED

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

GRACE sets me free!
You set me free!

No comments:

Post a Comment