Monday, June 11, 2018

NEW MUSIC: TOLU OF PROJECT FAME RELEASES CAPTIVATING GOSPEL SINGLE - "LALA"


Following the release of "Oshe Baba", Tolu is back again with another sensational inspirational tune titled "LALA".
Produced by Tolu himself and Speaking of God's Love and Amazing Grace, the captivating song is laced in soulful harmonies​ and infectious nostalgic rhythms that would grip your heart from first listen.

Our condolences to your play button as this song is bound to be a favorite on your playlist as you start your week on a grateful mode.


MORE ABOUT TOLU 
Tolu, popularly known as (Tolu fame) is a Singer, Songwriter and Producer who was born and raised in Kaduna, Nigeria.
In 2010, Tolu was a finalist at the MTN Project Fame Music competition where he wowed west Africa with his vocal dexterity and unique sound. 
Tolu went further to work with industry giants like Darey Art Alade, Don Jazzy, BabyFresh and Tiwa Savage.
Late last year Tolu had an amazing encounter that made him take a detour from mainstream music and He has dedicated his talents in full service to God.



DOWNLOAD "LALA" HERE






DIRECT DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/Tolu_Lala

Follow Tolu on social media: @iamthatolu on twitter and instagram.



​LYRICS - "LALA BY TOLU

Before I knew my name
You've been there for me
What amazing grace 
Once was blind but now I see
Your love never fails 
Brand new everyday 
You put a song in my heart

And it makes my heart go
la la la la la la
Your love's like a melody  

Like the sun in the morning 
You give me love, give me joy,give me something
Nobody in this world can give me 
Oh what a grace that I am living in
Your love it never fails, it's brand new everyday 
You put a song in my heart​​​ 
​And it goes like 

He never lets me down, His grace to me abounds 2x

Oh na na na na and if you love him, give him a dance now...​


For Bookings: Tolu Management
Email: contactjeniro@gmail.com  | tolufame@gmail.com 
Instagram|Twitter: @iamthatolu

No comments:

Post a Comment