Tuesday, August 20, 2013

NEW MUSIC: LIORA FT ADLAN CRUZ, ADETONA DAVIES - "IYOBO (HELP)"



 Liora, two time winner of the prestigious South South Music Awards is out with her brand new single "IYOBO" which means "Help". 
The song, which includes an original Bini folk song as its chorus, features UK based Pastor Adetona Davies and Keyboard Maestro/International Concert Pianist, Adlan Cruz from Florida, USA, who also produced and mastered the track in the United States, after it was previously recorded at Wole Oni Music Production Studios in Lagos, Nigeria

With the creative touch of Adlan Cruz, and the beautiful voice of Liora, the song seeks to project the message from The Book of Psalm 121 vs 1-2 which quotes, "I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth".  
A song  reminding us all that God is the only source of our help.  

Liora's previous singles include "I'll Wait" and "I Love You" .

Follow on twitter: @Liora_virtue, @iamNdidi 

DOWNLOAD (Click song title)

Click image for larger view

No comments:

Post a Comment