Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MUSIC: BECKY ADAMS WANTS YOU TO "BERE MOLE"



Premiering today, is the debut single by female gospel artiste, Becky Adams. A call to dance and praise, "Bere Mole", produced by NF Jeezy, is the first official release from Becky, under her management, Nibbor Productions  The video, being directed by El-gibbor,  is slated for release in January 2014.



Becky Adams started singing @ the age of eight in the congregation of over 2000 people in LFF chapel of Grace, Sokoto and the rest, as we say is history. In her own words, Becky shares: "Since then my love for music kept growing, till now its still fresh in me like a burning fire. Its my life. I live music, I am music. Its my passion. I had shared stage with a lot of our famous gospel artist like Dr Panam Percy Paul, Lani Stephen, James O James, Pam Monday, Solomon Lange, Samsong, Chubangs and many others. My audience and target is the church; to lead the people into the gates with thanksgiving and into his court with praise"

Enjoy!!!

LISTEN + DOWNLOAD (Click song title)

3 comments: