Wednesday, October 15, 2014

GIL JOE - THE SINGLES COMPILATION (2013-2014) + WE RYDE (LYRIC VIDEO)


To celebrate his birthday on the 14th of October, Rocktown's superstar, Gil Joe compiles his singles from 2013 till now and shares with everyone. The compilation is made of six wonderful tracks produced by the Gospel Music maestro, Frank Edwards (1, 2, 3, 4) and the young talent himself, Gil Joe (5, 6).

He's also released the Lyric Video for his famous track We Ryde.




 On Instagram, Gil shared an inspiring message.Enjoy.

I'm so thankful to God for His evident Grace and His faithfulness to me since I gave my life to Christ, for blessing me with the people I've got around Me today, and for giving me the ability to be a blessing to my World. Wanna thank the Joseph's Family,@frankrichboy, Rocktown Family and to everyone that has been supporting my Dreams since day1 (Gillians). I've practically watched my Life grow, since Last Year, when my Music dream started. Couldn't have done this much without Y'all. Growing up as a kid, I was always regarded as someone that'll amount to nothing in Life, so many struggle until Christ stepped in, today my story has got no trace to how I started last Year. To someone out there, I wanna tell you dis. Stick to God, and serve Him genuinely, He'll announce you to the World Himself in due time.

- Gil Joe


Track Listing
1. Elshaddai ft Frank Edwards
2. Superstar rmx
3. Thanksgiving
4. Rain ft Frank Edwards
5. We Ryde
6. Christian Baller

DOWNLOAD Compilation Album Zip file (Click link below)


Connect with Gil on Twitter & Instagram:  @_Giljoe
@FRANKRICHBOY @Rocktown_Music

No comments:

Post a Comment