Friday, November 13, 2015

POPULAR COMEDIAN, MC ABBEY LOSES DAD



Top Nigerian Comedian MC Abbey lost his Dad, Chief I.O Olopade few days ago.
The Comedian, who is one of the headlining artists on the Sammie Okposo's Praise Party Tour, had just returned from the Enugu leg of the tour when this sad event occured.

He shared the heartbreaking news via his instagram page with a picture of his father and the words -
"So that's how you left. RIP..You will always be in my heart, Dad...It hurts but God knows best #LuvUEvaDaddy"

The father has been laid to rest according to muslim rites.

MC Abbey also shared a thank you message to his fans and friends on his instagram and of course, being who he is - a comedian, he expresses some humor in the midst of his grief.
The message reads "Big thanks to all who sent condolences to me on the recent death of my father and those whose typo erro sent consonants in place of condolence..Thanks all.
My father is now in heaven so my family can boldly pray "Our Father who art in heaven. Lol"

We deeply sympathise with MC Abbey and his entire family and we pray for God's peace and love to surround them at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment