Thursday, December 10, 2015

NEWS: ONOS BRISIBI WINS BEST GOSPEL ARTISTE AT #SSMA2015, SET TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE, "OYOYOMA" | @Onosbrisibi



Chicago based Gospel minister Onos Brisibi has won the award for Best Gospel  Artiste at the  7th Annual South South Music Awards held last night in Benin City, South-South,  Nigeria. The singer who before now has won several International awards, said ''God has been faithful since i started my musical career and music ministry. Not only has He being using me to bless lives around the globe with my music, but he has also being rewarding me here on earth as well. I am really grateful to my fans for voting and also congratulate my fellow nominees.

She also used the opportunity to announce the release of her forthcoming worship single titled ''Oyoyoma''.  She said ''I can't sing it enough . Truly when you walk with God and in the lights of His word, His Glory will be revealed in you.
His love towards me over the years has shown me never to give up on me, because God will never give up on me. The doctors gave up and gave their knowledge report but My God is good and forever Faithful, the only true God.
He is my Life , my everything and I love Him so much. Oyoyoma is my testimony''.

Watch out for the release of the single.

No comments:

Post a Comment