Sunday, February 28, 2016

MUSIC PREMIERE: FAITH YEBO - FAITHFUL | @faithyebo


After winning SelahAfrik most fashionable female gospel music artiste early this year, Faith Yebo returns with her first official single for 2016 on her birthday today, February 28th. 
Still basking in the euphoria of the award, Faith Yebo is here to remind us that despite the negative news making round, God is still Faithful and will always be.  

Faithful is a slow tempo song the interprets the true nature of God and communicates His love to mankind.

 'If I want to count all that God has done, my mouth can't say them all, I just decided to summarise it in a word 'Faithful' in appreciation for everything He has done for me as I mark another birthday' Faith Yebo. 

So here is her birthday gift to you 'Faithful' produced by Pst Courage.

DOWNLOAD

Credit: Styled by @nori_clothings, Hair @phaennas, makeup @exotiquemakeovers

|Connect with Faith on Twitter and IG @faithyebo 


No comments:

Post a Comment