Saturday, May 11, 2013

GOSPEL DUO, MARY MARY GRACE THE COVER OF EBONY MAGAZINE'S JUNE 2013 EDITION


 The beautiful Gospel Duo, Mary Mary grace the cover of Ebony Magazine's June 2013 edition.
Looking graceful and chic, the amazing singers will also be revealing jaw-dropping news as their interviews includes the revelation of Tina's husband once having an affair, which she has forgiven him for, of course.


In an excerpt from the magazine, Tina states about the extramarital affair 
“Once I became aware of the affair, I initially wanted to kill my husband. I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times. I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words. My words hurt,” says Tina.”

Also sister, Erica, in the interview, speaks on going solo and talks of her husband possibly going into full time ministry
“I feel like my husband has been called to minister. Now I said Lord, when I first started dating this guy he worked for Death Row Records, but he was from the church. That was a perfect combination for me, a little street, a little church,” reveals Erica.”

The buzz for this magazine has gone crazy as everyone is itching to read the full story especially about Tina's tackle with her husband's infidelity.
Y'all gonna have to wait till it hits the shelves....LOL!

Follow Mary Mary on twitter:
@therealmarymary

No comments:

Post a Comment