Sunday, May 5, 2013

NEW MUSIC: MONIQUE FEAT BOUQUI - "O TI SURE JU (IT'S CERTAIN)"



Beautiful, amazing and full of grace, MoniQue has just released a brand new single, "O TI SURE JU (IT'S CERTAIN) featuring Gospel femcee, BOUQUI.

First emerging into the Nigerian gospel music industry with a powerful praise to the maker of mankind in the hit album "Oba Gbogbo Aye", 
The album's title track quickly became the nation's number one praise anthem giving her several recognition locally and internationally.

MoniQue's music is designed to express the beauty of God. In her words, she says, "I long to always have a new praise for my God and broadcast His goodness to mankind. I plan to keep recording and turn every platform to an altar of Praise".

Energetic, soulful, charismatic, captivating and graceful, these words and more qualify MoniQue and her Music. She says, "If I refuse to praise God, many nations praise Him already so my refusal would bea great loss. Singing songs of Praise to God has become my duty and my job, I am constantly rewarded by The One I praise.



MoniQue is currently signed to Spaghetti Records where her debut album 
"Oba Gbogbo Aye" enjoys tremendous sales, downloads and reviews.
MoniQue is also happily married with two children.

DOWNLOAD (Click song title to download)


Follow MoniQue on twitter @mqmonique

No comments:

Post a Comment