Monday, May 6, 2013

VIDEO PREMIERE: AYO VINCENT FEATURING JOE PRAIZE - "YOU ARE GREAT"



And here it is...the official video for "YOU ARE GREAT"..the beautiful collaboration by the amazing gospel songstress, AYO VINCENT featuring one of the highest selling Gospel Artistes in Nigeria, 
JOE PRAIZE

Shot in South Africa and directed by Lawwnix, you have right here, a song that lifts your heart up to the heavens, from the very first second.
Lovely Video, Beautiful song...enjoy "You are Great!"

Short message from Ayo:
Hi there! I'm Ayo Vincent. By day, I'm a wife and mother of 3 beautiful kids. By night, I rock out on stages across the globe! 
I've worked with top notch artistes like Cobhams, Flo Akinremi, Samsong, Lagbaja, Hope Davies and Femi Jacobs. I've been a member of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Praise Team for quite a while. 
My debut album, "I am Yours", is an eclectic mix of beautiful, melodious and dance-able tracks! You should get it; I made it for you! *smiles* 
So, check out the new video, enjoy the music, and be blessed. Gotta run now!


Follow on twitter: @ayovincentmusic @joepraise @lawwnix

No comments:

Post a Comment