Monday, April 29, 2013

EX-PROJECT FAME FINALIST, OCHUKO RELEASES NEW SINGLE - "THE REASON I LIVE"


And it's another hit single from ex-project fame finalist, Ochuko...
"The Reason I Live" is a special song, written by Ochuko after a very trying season in the past few months.
And just barely few hours after the song's release today, Ochuko ranks as the 
NO 1 Artiste on the Reverbnation R& B /Soul Charts...



Talking about the song, Ochuko speaks 
..............................................................................

"Produced by L37 and inspired by my angels who walked the face of this earth only to be called back to watch over me.

The Song was inspired by my late sisters (Emuejevoke Daniel and Aminone Ogbu-Sifo) and I'm dedicating it to all those discouraged people out there who feel they don't have a reason to live in the event of losing a loved one(s).
The song basically acknowledges trials and tribulations through life and reminds us that as humans, if not for anything, the one reason for our existence is to glorify God's name and appreciate everyday we walk this earth and also to spread the good news about God’s goodness in our lives. 
I'm dedicating this song, as a new leaf turned, in giving the praises to Him for being a comfort when I needed it the most and still is till this very day and for the rest of my days.... 
This is why the song is titled it "The Reason I Live"

..................................................................................

DOWNLOAD (Click song title)

Follow on Twitter - @Ochukoc4

1 comment: