Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NEW MUSIC: LIZA C - "I SURRENDER"




After a 2-year hiatus, veteran Music Minister, Liza C, returns with a brand new single, an awesome worship tune aptly titled I Surrender
produced by Phat-E.



About Liza C:
Elizabeth Ndidi Moses popularly known as ‘Liza C‘ is a dynamic gospel singer, anointed worship leader, song writer and a recording artist since 2002 with three albums to her credit.
The initiator and host of the quarterly brilliant concert ”Liza C and Friends” a vision that creates a platform for wholesome entertainment. She also provides a deep worship experience platform called “DEEPEX with Liza C”
Liza C is the vice president of Spring Media Entertainment – the promotional outfit that spearheaded her music career.
Currently, she is working on her first WORSHIP Album Project and gearing up for the DEEPEX Worship Tour later in the year.
Check out this first single from her forth-coming Worship album titled “I Surrender” produced by Phat-E.
This great song will sure aid your worship lifestyle!

Connect with Liza C: 


I Surrender Lyrics

Verse:
Lord let your light shine on me
Pour out your love on me
Consecrate and make my heart your throne
Bring me Lord to my knees

Chorus:
I surrender to your Spirit
Take me over and make me over
(repeat)

Verse:
Lord let your kingdom come
And let your will be done
Establish me Lord to be a vessel wholly sold out to you
I surrender to your Spirit
Take me over and make me over
(repeat)

Bridge:
I surrender all I surrender all
All to thee my blessed Saviour
I surrender all.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful song. Its so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! God bless Liza for this powerful song.

    ReplyDelete