Tuesday, April 16, 2013

RAY J REVEALS BRANDY IS UPSET WITH HIS NEW SINGLE "I HIT IT FIRST"




Big sister, Brandy is not happy at all with Ray J’s newest single “I Hit It first,” which allegedly targets Brandy’s Temptation co-star (and Ray J’s ex) Kim Kardashian.
Ray J know he’s got a serious conversation or life sermon coming when Brandy gets a hold of him! Earlier this week, the crooner dropped a song that many assume is about Kim, and Ray J doesn’t see the harm in the track, but he knows that Brandy would disagree.

“I gotta be honest with you, Brandy’s a bit upset,” Ray J told Karen Civil. “I haven’t talked to her because I know what type of lecture I’m going to get. Brandy is a whole different type of person. She lives in a different kind of world. I’m way more turnt up, my lifestyle is way more on the edge.
Despite what he knows will be a difference of opinion, though, Ray J is confident that his sister Brandy will stand beside him in whatever might come his way as a result of releasing “I Hit It First.”
“For her, a lot of things I do, she might not understand but I can say she has my back. She is a little bit concerned and worried about the journey,” said Ray.
He continued, “But in every campaign I do, at the end of it, it always comes out with a positive message. It’s a beginning of a story that we are telling, there’s a middle and there’s a finale, so everyone has to stay tuned, including her.”

Also, Ray J revealed that a video for the song is releasing soon. There’s word that he’s looking to cast a Kim K look alike, but he insists that he’ll be poking some fun at himself as well in the upcoming visual.
“The video is coming next week. I can’t compare it to an SNL skit, I can’t compare it to a spoof but we are having fun about my life,” he said. “It’s so light. Of course the video is going to have those elements because we are having fun and people know what the concept about but we are kind of taking a spoof on my life.”


Culled from S2S Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment